Double Block and Bleed Manifolds
Designed for mounting on Pressure - Gauges, Transmitters, and Switches
Tek-Trol’s Double Block and Bleed Manifolds are used in sour gas, including degreased and lubricated oxygen service and fugitive emission applications. It is also used in water and wastewater, chemical, oil and gas, food and beverage, and more…..
- Suitable for 6000/10,000 psi
at 100° F
- Vent Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Bore Size: 1” to 6”
- Material: 316 SS
- Bonnet: PTFE
- Process Connection: 1/2″NPT(M)
- Electrical Connection: 1/2”NPT(F)
- Single Piece.
- Reduce leak paths.
- Compact design.
- Enhance operational safety.
- Reduce error.
- Easy to identify actuation position.
- Application flexibility.
- Reduce installation and maintenance cost.
- Provide security with a double isolation barrier.