Measuring Liquid | Chemical Levels | Slurry density
Tek-Trol’s Submersible Level Transmitters are high-performance level transmitters specially designed to measure the level of liquids and slurries. These transmitters are manufactured to provide lightning and surge protection to sustain in extreme conditions. Since these devices have no moving parts, they offer long-term service with virtually no maintenance. Additionally, these Submersible Level Transmitters consist of high-precision piezoresistive silicon sensors enclosed in a stainless steel housing, offering accurate and reliable level measurement in various applications.
- High accuracy up to ±0.5% F.S.
- Compact design.
- Shielded cable with vent tube.
- Completely sealed, stainless steel or PFTE transmitter.
- Temperature compensated.
- No need for external adjustment and calibration.
- Low maintenance.
- No moving parts.
- Standard Output 4 to 20mA, RS485, 0.5 to 4.5VDC.
- Provide excellent performance in challenging environment.
- Measuring pressure ranges from 3psig to 20psig.
- Long run stability reduces maintenance cost.