Measuring the quality and quantity of wet steam
Measuring the quality and quantity of wet steam, saturated steam and superheated steam!
Tek-Flo Mass 1300D Steam Quality Meter is the only meter with two proven technologies (Cone and Vortex) that
provides accurate steam and steam quality measurement. The meter produces a reliable steam quality (dryness)
measurement and steam mass flow rate reading in saturated steam services.
- Can provide a measurement of fluid density, volumetric flow rate
and mass flow rate without any fluid information being required
from an external source.
- In steam service, the meter is able to provide a reliable steam
quality (steam dryness) measurement as well as mass flow
- Able to calculate the density of changing gas mixtures. For example,
natural gas is typically a composition of many different gases which
can vary over time and vary by application.
- More cost effective than current steam quality and wet gas meters on the market.
- Advanced diagnostic software is able to continually monitor and verify the meter’s primary flow element health and confirm output uncertainty.
- Able to use with liquids, gases, and steam.