Utility Electromagnetic Flow Meter
We have launched our brand new Tek-Flux 1400C Utility Electromagnetic Flow Meter and our master plan is another step to enhance your knowledge through our digital launch package listed below.
Our Utility Electromagnetic Flow Meter is widely used for Potable Water applications and is available as a Line or Battery Powered Electromagnetic Flow Meter. NSF approved for potable (drinking) water applications. 5 years battery life, which minimize the maintenance and enhance the productivity of smart measurements in field instruments. Inline battery-powered magmeter is specially designed for applications where electricity and power supply availability are unavailable.
- Maintenance Free.
- Integral or remote transmitter.
- Field interchangeable electronics.
- Absolute zero stability.
- Eliminates noise.
- Battery Powered Device.
- A backlight LCD with menu setting control and password protection.
- Autoflow compensation.
- Ensures empty pipe detection.
- Ensures zero-point stability and high reliability.
- Chemical and Petrochemical.
- Food and Drug.
- Sugar and Beverage.
- Paper and Pulp.
- Water and Wastewater.