TEK-FLUX 1400B Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Tek-Trol’s Tek-Flux 1400B is an adjustable insertion flow meter featuring electromagnetic technology that accurately and reliably measures fluid velocity in addition to providing several continuous signal outputs. This series is specifically designed to offer superior performance paired with simple installation and use.
Used for measuring all conductive liquids (> 5 μS/cm) with or without solids.
e.g., Juices, water and wastewater, slurries, acids, alkalis…etc
- Comes with isolation values.
- Can be used in pipes from 4” to 80”.
- Based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction.
- Can be installed on existing pipelines.
- Installation is possible without cutting the pipe and installing flanges.
- Remote or integral converter available.
- No moving parts.
- HART or modbus digital communication.
- Absolute zero stability and noise elimination with pulsed DC excitation.
- Highly Accurate and Reliable.
- 316SS, Hastelloy C and PTFE wetted materials.