Multiport Self-Averaging Flow Meter
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH ALERT!!!
We have launched our brand new Tek-DP 1650A DProBar Multiport Self-Averaging Flow Meter and our master plan is another step to enhance your knowledge through our digital launch package listed below.
The Tek-DP 1650A DProBar is a classical and modern proven multiport self-averaging flow meter (SAFM), designed to associate with averaging pitot tubes for clean process fluid measurement applications. This averaging technique helps compensate for specific non-ideal fluid flow velocity profiles and offers superior measurement accuracy over a more comprehensive flow range than basic Pitot tube designs. Its diamond-shaped multiport design is available with identical upstream and downstream ports for bi-directional flow measurement applications. Tek-DP 1650A DProBar is a primary flow meter for measuring gas, liquid and vapours flowing in the pipelines and ducts based on principles of DP measurement.
- Unique diamond profile shape proven to offer
good flow separation.
- High flow turndown.
- Stable flow co-efficient (K).
- Diamond Bar design ensures optimum strength.
- Low permanent pressure loss.
- Multiport Averaging: Improved performance with asymmetric flow profiles.
- Suitable for wide range of pipe sizes.
- Allows insertion into pressurized pipes
(Via a full port Valve and hot tap).
- Eliminates imposed piping between
the primary element and DP transmitter.
- Accuracy: ±1% at 95% confidence level
- Process Media: Liquid, Gas, and Steam
- DProbar Material: All standard materials available including: Stainless Steels, Hastelloy and other Exotics.
- Transmitter Mounting: Direct or Remote